Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello everyone

I haven’t been on for weeks I’ve been trying to move my life on I’ve now successfully gone weeks with no contact -yay!

Work is fantastic I’m finally standing on my own two feet financially even been able to afford a new kitchen and new sofas which were needed but I also want my house to look different from when he was here and to be what I chose not what he wanted

And with all this good stuff happening in life I met someone 😬 I wasn’t looking it was the last thing on my mind but it’s perfect it’s still very early days but he’s good he has a teenage son and not a single problem so far he’s even met some of my friends and my sister and he’s lovely- I’m still watching and waiting but I think I actually found a good man 😜

Either way I’m happy and I just wanted to say it does get better months ago I thought I’d die without my abuser that I would never cope… I’m so happy now I’m not depressed I’m not snappy at my kids I love life I’m a good mum I’m surviving what he did to me and I’m winning
      I never thought life could feel so good I’m being treated like I’m special like I matter and I’ve never had that before so fingers crossed we can all get there just know we all deserve better ❤️❤️❤️

Fsc x

Pondlife
      Participant

That’s great news well done and a really positive message that there is a better life. That some men are kind and there is more to masculinity and to relationships than hurt and aggression and pain.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content