Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      maddog
      Participant

I can barely hold onto my seat. Good things have been going on. Lots of them. Then I learn that my tax credits have been stopped. I.have.no.money. And they want me to repay them ££££££ which I don’t have. Life is utterly up and down and my head is spinning. I am getting all sorts of really fantastic help and things are happening faster than I can keep up. My ex has been NFA’d as I anticipated would probably happen. I feel better that I reported him, he is now on record, and I have been believed. Part of the process I think. I am shaking about the b****y tax credits. I know who to call in the morning. It is a form I missed because I didn’t know what to do.

iwillbeok
      Participant

I know what you mean maddog! Just when you think things are going ok, something comes along to pull the rug out. I’ve had a pretty shocking day for things blind-siding me – I’d love to talk about them but they’re quite specific and would ‘out’ me! I’ve now gone and had a touch too much wine. So am teetering between euphoric (I survived him and I have survived these ‘hiccups’ (pftt – actually more like boulders!) in the road) and wanting to just curl up on the floor and just sob!

I’m sorry that you’ve hit this stress in your life and hope it can all be sorted out without too much bother!

Iwillbeok x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content