• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Lisa.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

This is a text that a friend of mine sent a while back. I thought I share it with you guys, it helped me to know that it’s fine to just do what we can and no more and it’s plenty and perfect just the way we are.

Life will get better!

I’m sorry things are tough for you right now, but

Hang in there and have patience with yourself and the situation.

Live in the moment, one day at a time, not fretting about the past nor worrying about the future.

You have strength enough for the present and that is all you need for now.

Allow yourself the luxury of peace, and don’t take on more than you have to.

Learn to let go.

Refuse negative thoughts; replace them with positive ones.

Look for the good things in your life and make a point of appreciating them.

Believe in yourself and know that you have the power.

You are ultimately the one in charge of your life and the only person in the world who can change it.

No matter how much others are pulling for you or how much anyone else cares, you must do what needs to be done to make your present and future everything you want and need it to be.

We can do it!

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Thank you for sharing with us, HopeLifeJoy!

Best wishes,

Lisa

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content