Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Confused123
      Participant

So now his stop working and csa have stopped payments, they do the most silly things and just gets to u. where is there conciseous, was so annoyed and suprised myself by being upset that they have no remorse, was saying to the lady at csa i cant be bothered with the updates of u constantly chasing him if this is what his going to do, lady was like let us carry on as takes two months then see if u want to take him court, i just think is all the headache worth it for £7 a week that they have to give us, just in disbeleif at there shameless beahviour. I have only purseued this far cause want to make him realize cant just get me pregant , bring kids into world then take no responsiblity but i think they not bothered. god give us strength to deal with them

Serenity
      Participant

I’m going through the same- minimum payments.

They really are the most greedy and selfish men.

We are well rid. The CSA aren’t much cop. We have our clear consciences, we have our own strengths. We can move on and provide for our kids. We don’t need their dirty money.

That said, I wouldn’t say no if the CSA managed to chase him for it!

Confused123
      Participant

yeah gonna hang in , its just so draining , hope u well hun

Serenity
      Participant

Yes, doing ok. Trying to be a survivor! 😊

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content