Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      CosmosIdealology
      Participant

So like I’m constantly living in fear of my sanity being lost due to my mental health. I shouldn’t have to worry about this. I should be happy in my life not having to constantly watch my back. To know your family abuse you phycologicalically is hell because they know they are doing it too. What do I do? I just want to be left alone by them

KIP.
      Participant

You slowly put distance between you and work on zero contact. No contact means no mind games.

Still scared
      Participant

please dont underestimate your mental strength just surviving means you’re awesome mind are brilliant just in terms of understanding some of the legal issues around mental health and abuse I recommend them whether you have or don’t have a mental health condition caused by family and I get how interlinked mental health and abuse are trust me but I realise I’m not mentally ill whatever mentally ill means so much stigma and so easy to manipulate people because of it take care of yourself you’re precious

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content