Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Losingbattle
      Participant

Not posted in a long time. And looking at some of my old posts I’m sat thinking…wow…what a journey. Its been (detail removed by moderator) since I left my abusive marriage. And honestly I look back and think what was I thinking. Yes I had bad days to start with but I’m at at strong positive stage in my life. I’ve started a new job, new home and my kids are the happiest ever. Yes my ex still gives me grief and some of the disgusting things that come out of his mouth just makes me realise what a complete waste he is. But that’s what n*********s do. Hes showing the same patterns with his new girlfriend, love bombing, making her believe hes mr perfect and even pushing our children to one side. I’m feeling confident about reporting all of the things he did. Mainly because he still thinks it’s ok to be abusive not only verbally but financially. I’ve been left with debt and he now refuses maintenance. All this said though I’m finally in my happy place. It can be done ladies. You just have to weather the storm before the sun shines

KIP.
      Participant

Well done you. It’s amazing when that fog clears and the playing field evens up. They truly are lowlife. Remember to keep all the evidence you can and I’m sure he will be giving you plenty. Think about total zero contact and using a third party. I reported my ex. He ended up with a criminal conviction and still blames me. Same old same old but you don’t need to hear it anymore. Power to you. Second chance at a good and decent life x

nbumblebee
      Participant

I just Love LOVE reading these posts.
      Thank you for sharing and a huge well done to you for finding the stength and courage to leave.
      I hope you continue to grow and be happy xxxx

Losingbattle
      Participant

I honestly have the ladies on this forum to thank. Some of the advice helped me through some really tough times. I’ve also had alot of family support too. Its amazing what we achieve with time

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content