Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Freedom @
      Participant

I’m just wondering did anyone manage to separate while living together? I just cant see it being possible the further along it goes especially when he finds out I’m getting a solicitor. Just wondering about others experiences?

KIP.
      Participant

Nope. It took a matter of weeks for him to assault me badly. Arrest bail (detail removed by Moderator) followed. Far too dangerous to even discuss separation let alone live with him while trying. You can imagine what he will be like when he treats you so badly when he’s supposed to be your life partner. Imagine that same man knowing you’re dumping him and trying to punish you and regain power over you. Don’t do it. Use this time to get all your ducks in a row.

Empoweredhealing
      Participant

Not for me either. As long as we were together, he was abusive. Only physical separation works. And complete no-contact was the best.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content