Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      GrumbleBear
      Participant

I contacted a local DA support agency yesterday after the fallout at the weekend. Not womens aid but one more local for my area. Someone got back to me asking if email is better or if I can send a number she can call on. Sent it over along with a list of times I can arrange to be out the house to speak to her so now just waiting on her getting back to me. It’s not to leave, I don’t feel at that point yet so hopefully, unlike last time, she’ll understand that and maybe can just offer support without the condition to leave?! Is that ever possible?

Twisted Sister
      Participant

Hi Grumblebear

I will hope with you that this is so! It should certainly be something they can do, a plan for keeping safe whilst you are with him, and emergency measures and so on in case you have to leave in a hurry.

fingers crossed.

ts

Bananaboat
      Participant

Well done that’s a big step so be proud of doing it. As you’ve found advice/support varies but yes there are people who will help you to stay and be safe. Good luck

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content