Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Losingbattle
      Participant

The other month I was feeling strong enough to call time on this relationship. But now we’re in lockdown and I just don’t know what to do. I feel like if I end it I’m literally throwing him on the street cos he can no longer go to his mums. Where would I stand in this situation? I really don’t think I can go on as long as the lockdown is in place. I feel guilty if I tell him to go in the current situation. But the abuse I’ve endured over the years is too much and left a huge scar

KIP.
      Participant

He’s not your responsibility. If he wasn’t abusive then he wouldn’t be faced with this. He can go to him mums and stay in a separate room from her. These men have a way of landing on their feet. They’re parasites. Worry about your own health because the last place you want him to put you is AandE. You will need the police to help get rid of him. Remember ending a relationship is a dangerous time so make a safe exit plan.

fizzylem
      Participant

Agree with KIP here LB to the letter. He can go to his mums. If you can get him to leave make sure he cant get back in. You have nothing to feel guilty about here, this is you protecting yourself – v important – essential. It is his behaviour that has led to this – it’s nothing to do with you at all, you’ve simply got to the end of the line and had enough x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content