Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

I’m feeling very unsafe here in my home and town 😭 I just don’t know what to do

Hello there. I have only just seen your message sorry no one got back to you earlier. It’s ok for you to feel like that it’s natural. Please speak with someone at the refuge about how you are feeling they can help. You are unsafe if you are with him remember that it will take time to adjust I think it’s the shock too. But we are all here for you every step of the way x

That’s ok,, my moms been here tonight so I’ve felt ok,just know once she goes all the fear will be back,, I will call them first thing tomorrow,thanks for relpling

That’s ok don’t worry. I’m glad your mum visited you that must have been a real relief for you. Just keep breathing as deeply as you can that will help you ok? I’m here for you each step of the way no matter what you feel like you need to share you can you will not be judged on here we all understand x*x

Momma went home yesterday so it’s just me and the kids again,, feeling so scared 😭😭

What is making you feel scared? Talk to me x

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content