Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Sleepypigeon
      Participant

Just wanted to let this out.
      Went back to DR after the last visit was unsuccessful. Took so much to make the call again but glad I did. My anxiety has been through the roof all week, not for any specific reason it just has been building. Saw a different one this time who seems more sympathetic and he gave me a prescription. I know these things take time to work, I just want to feel better, like me again.
      Took first when I got home and now I’m wide awake after going to bed early.
      My heart feels like its going to jump out my chest and my mind is running overtime.
      I have a few close friends but feel they have their own lives and I don’t like to keep phoning them, and feel they aren’t bothering with me so much after the initial separation. Like it’s done so I should be getting on with it now. How do you start making new friends or more when you don’t go out or see many people? It makes this whole thing harder when you feel so alone

Darcy
      Participant

My beautiful Angel, I have sent you a private message xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content