Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

My ex really did have deep underlining issues. Its come back to me that i used to keep sending girls on fbook pictures of his daughter he didnt even know these people. But looking back he did the same with me as soon as i started talking to him he immediateley sent pictures of his daughter. And after a couple weeks were saying i were her step mum really forcing things too quickly really messed me up x

Dragonfly
      Participant

Hi

This is bizarre. I felt my ‘husband’ pushed for me to get to know his daughter far too early into the relationship too. He was staying with his friend at the time and said it wasn’t a suitable place for her to come visit so could he bring her to mine. Btw there was nothing wrong with it, just a bit blokey but perfectly safe and his friend’s a good guy. In hindsight I think he just did that to wind up his ex wife but no way was I ready for it.

So because my relationship with his daughter was forced it never worked. Unfortunately (detail removed by moderator) and she had to come live with us. I was never consulted altho she had to go where her dad was by default.

Needless to say that was (detail removed by moderator) years of absolute hell!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content