Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Good samaritan
      Participant

After my ex set up a group chat and added me his new girlfriend her son and her friend to. So they could further ridicule and mock me I blocked all of them. That is when he put in a complaint saying I had harassed him. Something triggered me to message her now I have had time away to process things a little clearer. It was her that made up the lie that I had rung her and it was her son that rung me giving me a load of abuse telling me to stay out of their business. I wasn’t even in it, I never knew he was with her or that they had started a relationship while me and my ex were still been intimate. I lost it yesterday and sent her a message telling her how wrong it was for her to do what she did and cause my ex to come and attack me in front of my daughter and her young children. She messaged me back saying she gathers that he’s been in contact with me because she has told him to leave her alone and he is blaming me even though she said she’s told him time and time again it’s not my fault she ended it with him. I don’t trust either of them or believe any of what she has said. I am now beginning to think it is her that has something to hide from the police and he has made me out to be the abuser to protect her. I just want my posession back that is legally mine to end the financial burden he has left me carrying alone even though the debt is solely his fault. I can’t get legal aid or afford a solicitor and I’m in a precarious position and catch 22 of paying the rent to keep my home or the council tax arrears so I don’t have to go to prison. It’s a complete mess his debt letters have started going to my elderly mums so it is causing her distress and my siblings are blaming me. I feel so useless and such a burden on my family and society. I keep thinking it would be best to just end it all but I don’t want to. I just want to feel normal again without the weight of the world on my shoulders. I just want serenity again and not be such an overwhelming mixture of emotions

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content