Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

What do you guys do to make yourselves feel better? I’m so low right now. I wish I didn’t have to wake up tomorrow

Overcome
      Participant

At this moment in time I am sat watching a good film. It takes away the pain for a little while. It’s so difficult when you’re feeling low but I try and tell myself that it will pass x

snowbunting
      Participant

The thing that really helps me is to go walking as far as I can to exhaust my body and mind and then feel uplifted by just being outside in nature. I notice the bird song and wildflowers, the changing seasons. Becoming fitter has been a bonus too. Although I have to force myself to walk on the days I am low, I know I will feel more positive just being outside. xx

fizzylem
      Participant

I sleep. Get into a box set and watch the lot. See a friend. Hot bath. Try to do some form of exercise like yoga or take my dog out and try to eat something healthy. When I’m low and don’t want to see friends I go to the local buddist centre to a prayer and meditation session – always helps, I don’t have to talk to anyone if I don’t want to or I can talk to a few people because I know it wont be difficult or intrusive, leaves me feeling connected again and always gives me something positive to think about. Hope it passes soon L x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content