Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      GrumbleBear
      Participant

Just as the title says! Made a comment to my son without thinking. Just have to wait and see if my husband will use this as the catalyst to really kick off or if he’ll just make things a bit more uncomfortable for a while.

I maybe shouldn’t have said what I did (although it is something I have said to my husband before), like I said it was without thinking!

Newgirl
      Participant

Hope you are ok lovely I’m sorry you are going through this x sending hugs your way x I went to a friends last night and have had the silent treatment all day!

Bananaboat
      Participant

I’m so sorry you’re suffering so much at the mo, you shouldn’t have to second guess what you say & do but we sadly do with these men. I can hear in your posts how much you just want the blow up to happen and be over with, this prebuild is the worst and as it’s a special occasion this weekend the probability is high for all of us. Keep a journal if you aren’t already so you can look back and remind yourself of these times and above all else look after you and your kids. x

GrumbleBear
      Participant

I’m just fed up of the constant anxiety. Getting the silent treatment today while he has a laugh with the kids. Can’t wait to get back to work.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content