Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Borntobefree
      Participant

Hi
      It’s been a while since I’ve posted or been active
      I’ve been very busy ….and feeling great…untill I took my mum abroad for the first time …I’ve been free just over (detail removed by moderator)yrs .. . (detail removed by moderator) !!! I know inside it was just a bit of fun …3 days later I had major neck pain could not eat I was in serious pain …yes I should of went to hospital but I plodded on ..since I’ve got back my body had major shutdown my anxiety hit an all time high ..went to docs my blood pressure was high I was trembling I just could not calm down even though I know a lot of grounding technices …I’ve been diagnosed with msk disorder on top of PTSD which I was diagnosed with a few yrs back ….
      Anyway just thought I would have a vent

KIP.
      Participant

I can see how man handled can trigger major PTSD. Even smelling aftershave can set me off. Well done for going to your GP and recognising what’s happening. Get some good counselling in place. Not sure what msk disorder is. PTSD is bad enough. Good to vent. Get it off your chest. Back to baby steps x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content