Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Alicenotichains
      Participant

Hi,

I have had a bad day. I have 2 abusive exes. The first man and I have children together. The second partner was violent, and social services were involved. I ended the relationship, called police, took all the appropriate steps and went no contact. Social services interviewed my ex husband who told them he would tell them if I got back into a relationship with my second abuser.
      I have changed my numbers, got a police marker on my address, for a new bolt for the back gate so I am taking appropriate steps for number 2 if he tried to contact me or turns up.

Social services have received information that I am back in a relationship with number 2. This is a lie. Somebody has phoned social services and lied. I spoke to the duty manager and told her about all the things I have done to keep myself safe and that when number 2 phoned me from a new number I changed all my numbers and phoned the police who came round again.
      I can evidence this- the police will have the record of the log, I also phoned my ex’s probation officer and SS. There would be no evidence of a relationship because it it over.
      I know that this is likely to be my ex phoning SS and lying to them. He seems to really have it in for me at the moment. He told the kids he is also going to try and get maintenance off me as I am working and he is not. We have been separated for years but he hates me and will do anything to try and bring me down .

It’s so hard. X

Confused123
      Participant

Hi HUn

HIs using his negaqtive energy to bring you down, stay strong, u have the evidencve to prove you are not with abuser no 2, just state to s s it is a lie and u are not aware who would of said that

Alicenotichains
      Participant

Thank you Confused123. I have written social services a letter with all the evidence that shows I am trying to keep me and kids safe from abuser 2, this includes police log numbers and screen shots of phone calls. Abuser 1 admitted to kids it was him who reported me and he said he said if I don’t stay in his good books he will phone SS again. I am sure the amount of evidence that shows I am trying to keep myself safe and the fact there is no evidence to say I am wth abuser 2 will be enough to satisfy SS that it was just number 1 being malicious. It’s not the first time he has phoned and reported me to SS. Ex- abusers cannot stand to see you move on and achieve happy and fulfilled lives. When you have kids together the abuse keeps happening but the kids become the vehicle for the abuse. I am so glad I don’t have children with abuser 2 else the situation would be much worse.
      X

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content