Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Miserable@home
      Participant

I’m beginning to wonder if I’m the actual abuser not her, I’ve been very snappy lately and wonder if it’s me with the problem 🤔, the other day I received a phone call from a old friend, I didn’t put loud speaker on like I usually do, and had a brief conversation with friend , they said something to witch I agreed and my partner  (detail removed by moderator) despite not hearing what my friend said, I snapped at her (detail removed by moderator), I got off the phone and she was instantly saying (detail removed by moderator), I didn’t bother telling her that if it was a secret I would have left the room, she went on to say (detail removed by moderator) , like that was my fault, I felt so angry because she always tries to get involved in my phone calls and she knows I hate it but still does it, this is why I wonder if I’m the abuser not her …
      My other friend asked me if I’d go away over night  (detail removed by moderator) with her, I said yes then told my partner who said (detail removed by moderator), like she usually says , I told her(detail removed by moderator), maybe she’s right maybe I am making out things are far worse than what they are , I no I’m desperately unhappy and can’t see a way out , I read this and just see someone who is being very petty,

KIP.
      Participant

You’re not the abuser. An abuser wouldn’t be on this site as it wouldn’t occur to them that they could be abusive. They live in denial and blame. You’re not happy and that’s reason enough to leave the relationship.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content