Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      peachycuteness1
      Participant

I posted about the abuser changing , I know he isn’t going to change.
      I haven’t spoken to him for a few weeks now.
      But I have found I’m pregnant with his child. & I don’t know what to do.
      I already have a child from a previous DV relationship I just feel like I’ve failed as a mum.I’ve miscarried twice before, so aborting this baby doesn’t feel right. But I can’t have a baby with the man.

Polardog
      Participant

Sorry to hear you are going through this. It’s a lot to handle on top of everything else. It would be worth reaching out to your local family planning service as they will have someone who can give you advice and talk you through options that might work for you. You have not failed as a Mum – the fact you are making progress and moving forward is testament to that. If you don’t know how to get hold of the family planning service, speak to your GP as they will know where to point you to as well. You are stronger than you know – the fact you are thinking about it all is a big thing.

swanlake
      Participant

Please do talk with someone who can help and support you and reassure you that you are a great mum.
      I’m sorry for your losses.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content