Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      CosmosIdealology
      Participant

Well I’m fed up with all the bs at the moment I know escaping takes time but I just want out of this toxic environment. I don’t know how much I can hold on for to be honest I just feel stuck frozen in time.

Stargazing1
      Participant

It sounds like you are at the end of your tether. Contact womens aid or the domestic abuse helpline. Have a chat with someone. If you want to get out you can discuss your options with them . They are very good and will help you . Apparently it can take about 7 attempts to get out but everyone is different and it might not take you that long . Give them a ring . Take care.

Stargazing1
      Participant

I am not sure if my above post was of any real help. Apologies if it was not the answer you was looking for . Take care

Anonymous
        Inactive

Stargazing1 don’t put yourself down hun it’s the answer I think most if not all of us would have given 😙 💕

Anonymous
      Inactive

Cosmosideaology, I’m with stargazing1 100% with this one contact women’s aid they’ll put you in refuge, the support workers will help you and you might even find people you click with and make lifelong friends?theres the aftermath of the psychological trauma and understanding you’ll go through ( it’s likely they’ll put in a different area, please don’t let that put you off)But you will come out of it a stronger person than ever before plus you won’t have to go through what your experiencing right now, I’m wishing you luck, hope and strength in whatever you decide 💙💜💚

CosmosIdealology
      Participant

I will do thanks

Stargazing1
      Participant

Hi Cosmosidealology. I was unsure if the stuff I posted on the forum was of any use but from reading Auriels post it did seem to be ok after all. It is hard but please try to put yourself first if you can . Best wishes ❤

Stargazing1
      Participant

Good luck with getting in touch with someone.

Still scared
      Participant

I agree women’s Aid are the best the help you in difficult situations and give you options especially where you can’t see any I know from experience I hope it works out well for you I have confidence it will take care are be careful woman’s advise you how to be careful

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content