Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Starmoon
      Participant

That’s what he told me….
      I know I shouldn’t talk to him but I noticed he’s unblocked me on what’s app. I asked him why Nd he said it was to ask for more time with the kids… but contact is arranged threw my parents so he doesn’t need to talk to me. Anyway I was hug over and feeling emotional so I got mad at him, called him and said he didn’t really care about the kids, if he did hed never have left them. He said again that he left me not them. I told him he’s been out of their life more than in them… I asked why he didn’t care about me and the baby we’d planned and why he left me the day I found out… He said “You being pregnant was the last straw” he said he came back time and time again and I didn’t change 😢😢😢😢. Again that it was the last straw for him… as if I was so terrible and un loveable

Starmoon
      Participant

I don’t know what was so wrong with me… it really was like I was so terrible and he couldn’t stand to be with me anymore

lover of no contact
      Participant

Starmoon, he just attempted a hoover by unblocking you on Whatsapp and he got what he wanted. You responded to his hoover. Then he got the opportunity to get his buzz from your getting mad and him being able to blame you and tell you yet again that its all your fault and he wouldn’t have to do what he does if you didn’t do a,b,c,d or even worse weren’t a.b.c.d. Bet he was really calm and in control telling you it was all your fault. Yes unfortunately he has gone away after that interaction all powered up, at your expense and you’re left doubting was it really your fault. I know it so well. I’ve been in your situation so many times. Its so hard to recognise a hoover. They are good at what they do, drawing us in so they can hurt us again so they get their fix.

He is poison. You’ve just been in contact with poison. Start strict No Contact from today and you’ll feel better and stronger as the days go by.

Its great you posted.

KIP.
      Participant

I agree with lonc. Total toxic poison. He unblocked you just to reel you back in to continue his abuse. They need to make others feel dreadful to make themseves feel better. They suck the life from decent people. Contact gives him that power back. Start again with no contact x remove every trace of him and stay off social media. Block him on everything you have x

KIP.
      Participant

In the past this kind of comment would make me want to try harder. It’s a manipulation tool. So you’re now focussing on your own behaviour instead of his dreadful dysfunctional nasty abusive behaviour.

Starmoon
      Participant

Thank you for your replies. I’m planning on changing my number asap. Then deleting his number. Then he won’t be able to tempt me back in. I just feel so low again. What is the point to any of this. I’m lonely but I’m not even remotely ready to move on and find someone new

KIP.
      Participant

Hey, nobody says you should be ready to move on and find someone new. Don’t put anymore pressure on yourself. Just take it one day at a time. It takes time and no contact so be very kind to yourself. Gently encourage yourself. Tell yourself out loud that you are doing great. You’ve been through hell and need to be kind to yourself x 🌷🌷🌷🌷

ineedtosurvivethis
      Participant

Sweetie. You are doing so well. I know its hard because I’m going through the same with mine. Dont give him the satisfaction. He is loving this! I’ve only realised that today with my ex. Nothing we can do for them to change! It will always be our fault and they will be the victim. Delete everything. I know its hard but its the best way. I’ve gotta re do no contact again from scratch so lets help each other on this one x x x you aren’t alone and you are not unlovable. He b****y is!!! X

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content