Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Something just happened to make me realize my husband has the mental age of a young child, either that or I am delusional…

He even involved our teenage son in his melodramatics…it involves a lot of push and pull, unintelligent belligerence, lack of personal responsibility, a high level of playing with people’s minds, a childlike type of threatening that reminds me of “if you don’t give me what I want, I won’t do x”…

And yet I expect better from a grown up man, wouldn’t you?

It looks today that I am wrong, as per usual, and my expectations are far too high…it’s just mind boggling.

Confused123
      Participant

hi hun

dont waste your ernergy trying to work them out, they want us to join in the game , ignore 100%

SunshineRainflower
      Participant

Yes they are just like little boys, I’m pretty sure my ex was a psychopath and I read that they have a maturity age of around 12 although they are good at hiding it a lot of the time, it just comes out at certain times and is horrifying to see. They’re often into juvenile things like cars and have childish immature sexist attitudes towards women that teenage boys have.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content