Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Ayanna
      Participant

I have finally had it with the mental health service. Such idiotic doctors there! What do they know? Prescribing tablets and not the faintest clue what domestic abuse does to a woman! Idiots! Get lost! Use your prescription papers as toilet papers. Go back to Uni and study again you idiots!
      Earning shiploads of money for rubbish diagnosis and not giving support! What a waste of money these people are for the hard working public!
      I am not asking for help anymore. No more! F… them!!!
      I am going to deal with this myself as I have done so far.

kitty
      Participant

There are other organisations you could try. It does differ from area to area but there are charities that offer counselling for domestic abuse. Also, Mind offer counselling. If you google ‘womens charity’ with the place where you live you may find something xx Good luck xx

Ayanna
      Participant

I have been on this for two years. I am not googling anymore. I called everyone in my area. I have finally enough, really really really enough.
      I am not a beggar. I have some pride left after all the abuse that I suffered.
      That was it for me.
      They can all f… off.

kitty
      Participant

🙁 I’m really sorry to hear that.

Suntree
      Participant

Ayanna

I had to learn to do everything without the GP involvement. That meant finding help from people and organisations that wouldn’t inform the GP.

I found natural medication that did the same for me without the side effects of anti depression.

I walked away from some places who “where to help me” and I actually felt good.

My mental health is getting better and better.

Good luck on finding ways that works for you. You will be surprised what you will find x

Ayanna
      Participant

So far I found nothing. I take natural supplements to help me with anxiety and overeating and that helps for sure.
      But regarding support to get over the rapes and the injuries – I have life long injuries from the abuse and need mechanical devices to being able to work – there is nothing for me. As I said, I have been trying for two years.
      That was it.
      There is no surprise.

This system is just incredibly cruel. They have no mercy on victims. But they love men who destroy women, they encourage them to do that and reward them for doing so.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content