Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Hopesprings
      Participant

I just want to wish all you wonderful ladies a merry and safe Christmas. Wherever you are in your journey I hope you manage to find peace. Love to you all. You’ve helped me through some of the very dark times this year and now it’s time for some light. Peace and love xx

Tamra
      Participant

And a merry Christmas to you too xx
      Merry Christmas to you all and as hopesprings says have a safe one where ever you are in your journey to survival

🎄💞 xx

Falling Skys
      Participant

Merry Christmas to you to Hopesprings xx

Thank you and all the other ladies that have offered me advice and support through the year.

I know that this will be a hard Christmas, but it will be worth moving on to a better future xx

Lisa
      Main Moderator

A very merry christmas to you too Hopesprings and all the other strong, brave, incredible women on the forum. I hope everyone has a peaceful and relaxing time with whoever you spend it with.

Best wishes

Lisa

Forum Moderator

Twisted Sister
      Participant

rest, peace, safety and happiness to you all. This is lovely thread. Sharing Christmas cheer.
      xx KS

one day at a time
      Participant

Merry Christmas to all you brave, amazing women who make this forum a little haven of support and kindness. Wishing you all a safe and calm time. Xx

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content