Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      White Rose
      Participant

Welcome
      You asked a question yesterday on a thread I read. I replied but can’t’see the topic any more so am here it is again in case you missed it.
      This is how I do it on mobile
      Log in either using log in boxes at bottom of page or three lines menu thingy at top right of screen
      Go to forums – there’s “forums” and “topics” in blue font just above the big login at bottom of page just click on it.
      You’ll get to topic page have a read through as there’s some info there too.
      Choose whichever one fits your post e.g. general or having a bad day. Wait for it to load on your screen
      Scroll down and you’ll see text boxes to start a topic add title in top box use lower box to write about it.
      Don’t use anything personally identifying and it will be “censored” by Lisa and you may wonder sometimes why but trust the moderators as they’re doing it for our safety.
      When you’ve finished you can add tags to it too. Then click on send and it should load up if not and send button still highlighted click again. If you’re too quick and try to upload twice it will flash a message to say slowdown!
      It’s easy but scary first time but we’ve all been there.
      Whichever topic you put it in it will show up on the posts page.
      Good luck hope this makes sense. You may get others chipping in too x

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Thank you for taking the time to post this White Rose.

Users may also find the FAQ section of the forum helpful too.

Kind Regards,

Lisa

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content