Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Happydaysagain
      Participant

Iv had no contact at all for a few weeks since he left then all of a sudden he’s messaged from out of nowhere asking how I am.

My heads all over and cried all day. I was just starting to feel stronger and now feel like I’m back to square one.

I’m trying to make sense of why now and I can’t stop overthinking. He’s got me feeling ill and completely drained again.

Why do they do this to us!?

Eggshells
      Participant

I think they do it because they can’t let go, they don’t want to. Please consider blocking him so that he can’t do this to you again. xx

Scottish Thistle
      Participant

It’s what they do. I would definitely recommend blocking on all forms of social media and his number.

Lotus20
      Participant

Hi Happydaysagain,

Sorry that you feeling like that again.
      I totally know how it feels. Its how our brain is working, like addiction. I surely can understand what troma bounding is now. It works with our brain. All the hurts that pushes us away and we try to protect us and suddenly a little affections that sucks us in.
      Please block him and protect yourself. It is playing with our brain and the only way is to stay out of it just like drugs.
      I hope youre feeling better by now.

Happydaysagain
      Participant

Thank you to you all for replying.

I hadn’t blocked his number because the problem is he lives so close by and thought if he had anything to contact me about it was better by phone than in person.

I spoke to my support worker this morning and she’s given the same advice though to block his number and if I see him when I’m out and he approaches me then to ring the police.

Lotus – your so right, they send a nice message and it makes you forget about everything they put you through. They are clever with what they do.
      I still feel low but managed to take the kids out today and now that he can’t message me hopefully there’ll be no more set backs.

X*x

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content