Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Paper
      Participant

Escaped (Detail removed by Moderator) ago but still he messes with my head! Calling me a liar and a cheat etc. I’ve blocked him on everything apart from works email which I can’t.

Making me feel like I am all the things he’s saying. I’ve nevet cheated on him maybe a few white lies to keep the peace. Shoot me now

Any advice ladies x

Many years later and if I let him, mine still messes with my head. Or tries to. That is what no contact is for. You have done this and after time the feeling will ease.

Don’t lie to him. Whatever you say to him is not going to change this. It is a difficult thing to get used to that one person would do that to another, but that is how it is, sadly.

That is how they are
      all best
      ftcx

Raincloud
      Participant

Hi Paper,

I am a firm believer of no contact, if you can try not to read the emails just keep them as evidence. If he keeps contacting you then call the Police, this is harassment. You could also apply for an injunction or Non Molestation order against him.

Try to remember all of the things he is saying to you is to mess with your head and to continue the abuse. As time passes and he looses more and more control please prepare for him to get worse before it gets better.

In the early stages I used to read everything that was sent to me, then I would write a reply and send it to my friend I found it helped me to get how I was feeling out but without contacting him. Now he is blocked on everything, my work email is the only way he can contact me and that goes into my Junk folder.

I hope you are okay and sending you big hugs. xx

P.S You are not whatever he says you are! Believe in yourself.

Paper
      Participant

Thank you all
      X

Tiffany
      Participant

Can you speak to your boss at work? They should have some kind of policy that their employees shouldn’t be harrassed and might be able to get the IT department to block him? Or be able to change your email address.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content