Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      StrongLife
      Participant

Feels strange though did not continue on. Not sure about him. Not sure I will see him again (no plans) might get further contact. Closest I’ve been though. He was nice and chatted a lot. Things in common .

Broadbodiedchaser
      Participant

I made a mistake of jumping into a relationship too soon. I love him dearly but he lives a long way away from me. I think in some respects the distance has provided me with the space to breathe, to think and create a life and a home for me at last. But it’s still nice to know here’s watching out for me.

It doesn’t hurt to call and suggest something you could go and do together. Just for the company. Second meet is less daunting.

StrongLife
      Participant

I met another guy but decided against it. Just not into him really and not enthusiastic about men at all. The guy seemed too vulnerable. Too upset even on first meeting at fun event. So sad to see that. He was not in best of moments and felt I don’t want it dragging me down for sake of someone I don’t know.

I prefer to be friends and get to know them first really rather than that.

StrongLife
      Participant

I’ve decided against this particular guy. There has been dating and liking guys in past but they have not panned out.

It’s been some time for myself and thought something might be nice. I’m moving on with various other aspects and should not let a past relationship sour the present.

I gave up online dating some time ago. I tried that for a while but found it odd.

I just have not found right guy.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content