Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Losingbattle
      Participant

So after separating my ex constantly begged me to file for divorce so I did. Obviously I had to give valid reasons so I put domestic abuse. My ex is now carrying on accusing me of lying and refusing to sign. What baffles me more is he sent me messages saying everything I have ever accused him of is made up. But Deep down he must know that I’m being truthful. Yet he says (detail removed by moderator). Yet I have evidence of some of the mental, physical and financial abuse. So I don’t understand him. I kept putting off making my police statement but I’m booked to do it. It’s the only way to make him stop with the mind games and prove my side of things

Darcy
      Participant

Good afternoon my beautiful angel … losingbattle
      You said that beautifully, these are mind games he is playing so try as hard as you can to not get pulled into them, he wants attention, good or bad. But when you put your attention on him and his games you pull it away from you and your healing process.
      You sound like you have some lose ends to tie up with him, like doing your police statement so get things like this done and in order, it is only delaying you moving forward having them hanging over you, and keeping the power with him.
      Try and put as much focus as you can on yourself … you know your truth. My ex would tell other people lies about me, but I just thought that if he can live with that and sleep at night only God will judge him, its out of my hands.
      Step back into your power my angel
      Sending you love and support
      Darcy xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content