Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Surviving
      Participant

I didn’t bring a child into this world to be a part time mum or to have to have equal rights with someone that abused them. He had her for (detail removed by Moderator) nights so far and still has another (detail removed by Moderator) nights left before she can come home. I miss her like crazy. Her brothers miss her like crazy. Why would he even want to share the holidays when he has to work anyway. I shouldn’t have share the holidays with him if he has to give her to other people too look after for 10 hours a day. She has a mum who loves her so much. He cares more about himself then my children’s needs and it hurts so much that I can’t do anything about it

SunshineRainflower
      Participant

Hi Surviving,

This sounds so heartbreaking, I’m not sure I can be of much help but just wanted to offer you some support. I don’t know much about child contact arrangements but is there any way you can fight to get less contact for him and more for you? If he is leaving the child with other people for 10 hours that doesn’t seem right at all. Can Social Services/CAB/Rights of Women help? What about the helpline, have they been able to advise you on it?

Surviving
      Participant

I can’t change any if it. Cafcass made sure of that (detail removed by Moderator) but making up things in the report. Took alot for my older kids to speak of how their dad treated them(detail removed by Moderator). They said if I try to fight it then they will take her and place her in her dad’s care. They don’t care about the abuse to children they care about targets and fathers rights.
      I would understand more if the ex lived with his girlfriend but he don’t so why should he take her from us in the holidays to give her to a girlfriend. My solicitor was useless I think it was because I had legal aid. She said she would challenge cafcass (detail removed by Moderator) but didn’t do it. Mybdaughter said when he goes to work she wants to come home to me and her brothers but he refuses because he cares more about hurting me.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content