Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Eve1
      Participant

Hello there,

I’ve tried to private message you a couple of times but it keeps telling me I’m putting in an invalid name, so I keep giving up!

How are things going?

Hope your feeling OK.

Take care
      Love
      Eve x*x

mixed-up mum
      Participant

Hiya Eve – so good to hear from you, I thought it strange I’d not had a reply to my messages, but then I know that the private messages are still not working right.

Lovely to hear from you, and thank you for asking.

See if this helps……..

I have found that if I’m on the laptop if I click on inbox and then you see where it says ”viewing 1-10 of 100 messages” well if I hover the mouse just down from the word messages just below the ’M’ then eventually (some where in that area you will see) the little hand pop up and it will say ”view message” – its a bit tricky to do, but I have found out the message IS actually still there – only we just cant see it!!!!!
      When I hover over one bit I can see the name of the person who sent it pop up, and when I hover underneath the letter M and it will say view message – just takes a bit of practice to find it!!!

Hope that helps?

If I’m on my tablet I can just see the last message sent, and the last one received, but that’s all.

Hope you are OK?

Take care.

Love and best wishes,

M.U.M.

x*x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content