Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi all not on as much as I use to life seems to just get harder.

At the moment my mood changes from everything going to work out to will I ever be free.

I go from loving my job to hating it.

My home life is not ideal as until the house sales We are under the same roof. We have a stupid offer on the house which my abuser accepted. I can aford if at that price so I have made the offer and am waiting a reply. Even though hes accepted the price from someone else he can refuse to accept it from me. This is churning up so much emotion as in the past he has always stop me having anything I wanted.

I just want to rest stop putting on a false face and heal.

KIP.
      Participant

I was wondering if he turns your offer down, can you make another offer anonymously? Or get a friend/family member to offer on your behalf?

Falling Skys
      Participant

Thanks Kip for the reply, I will just have to wait, I did try and do it anonymously but they didn’t want to be involved in it. And if he wont have me buying it he will back off from any one that he knows is connected to me. But I could be getting good news and just over thinking

FS x

Confused123
      Participant

Oh HUn

Hope it goes through for u , thinking of u , u really are doing so well

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi Con123

Thank you for your positives I feel like Im falling to bits inside.

He been to his solicitor a few days ago but Ive heard nothing.

Got another viewing soon as until he accepts we are on the market if they give a good offer I will accept.

It just crazy situation.

FS

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content