Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Saying please answer me. Just shows how desperate he is because of no contact x

SilkyHalide
      Participant

Can you block his number?

SilkyHalide
      Participant

Occasionally texts manage to get through but it stops you being stressed each time he trys

KIP.
      Participant

Betterdays, no contact is the worst thing for abusers. Please stay strong. I gave in and he took all the power back, he twisted everything and left me feeling like nothing. Then I had to pick myself up again. You are doing so well. Block his number and if he turns up, ring the police. You deserve better❤️

betterdays
        Participant

Hi kip thanks I actually feel in control for once. I’m getting my own back now. If I let my guard down once he’s back in driving seat x

Serenity
      Participant

When I went no contact, I felt a surge of power. I had got control back of my life, so much more than before.

It had taken me a while to go no contact. He was sending me horrendous texts, bit I think I needed to read them up to a point, even though they were killing me, as I needed to find out who he really was. But there came a point when the ugly language and cruelty became too much. I had discovered who he was, and Indidnt want to read or listen to one more example of his vileness.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content