Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Hetty
      Participant

Another hard day for a lot of us. For me I feel very alone. My ex would have at least bothered to make sure I got a card. These so called special days often bring many of us pain and discomfort. I lost my mother figure last year and have felt bereft ever since. My biological mother is little comfort. I am a mother but feel like such a failure at times.
      Thinking of all the women on here – struggling on as a single mother, estranged from their children and/or family, those who would like nothing more than to be a mother but perhaps a recent breakup has shattered that. If nothing else, may we try our best to love ‘mother’ ourselves and each other. ❤️

KIP.
      Participant

Thank you for such a thoughtful post 💕 we have each other on here for support which is such a wonderful help to get us all through the times we struggle. Tomorrow will be a better day x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content