Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      bubbles
      Participant

She took to pasting all over social media how i am a bad mum so i just replied “oh mother cant you ever say anything nice?” her reply was straight to the point “no” well how i felt like a child again hiding the fact my mother is just awful from my world because it’s embarrassing! I deleted her comments and replaced it with a quote on how when people put you down someone will always pick you up. well she went full on narc posting faces crying i ignored it she was clearly preparing for war. Then came P*s “how dare you blah blah blah” I said the post was aimed at one of my tutors now shes just ignoring me and the kids.
      Im just realising when a narc wants a fight they will get one at any cost at any length. you can try avoid the fights but it doesnt help much.

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi

I have had some very cruel things put on a social media site about me this year by my daughters boyfriend, I text her directly and it was removed. She then block me and I blocked him, as the pain was too much. It hurts because it was the only way I was seeing my grandchildren grow up. But in another its made things easier because I can’t be abused in a place I felt safe in.

I know it’s hard but either block or ignore don’t rise to provocation. Don’t stoop to their level. You can even block what they write so it doesn’t show on your page but are still friends.

Also it annoys them more not to get a reaction.

I think when a blood connection abuses it hurts so much more.

Good luck xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content