Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Buddy
      Participant

I am so looking forward to talking to someone from WA tomorrow !!
      Things calm here apart from him being in a bad mood and only getting yes and no answers off him (detail removed by Moderator) .. because I proceeded to nip to see my neighbour for half an hour , my daughter had a fall and after doing what I could for her , I had my priorities all wrong for leaving her ( although he was there) he said this in front of my daughter .. seriously how childish are these men ?
      Today he phoned me from work nice as pie .. emotional rollercoaster eh .. but I think I am on to him .. no arguments involving anything being thrown for about (detail removed by Moderator) weeks now !!

Soulsearcher18
      Participant

It is good to hear that you are looking forward to speaking to WA, that you are in a good place to be able to share what is going on for you and that you’ve started to recognise what is happening. All the best with it and we shall wait to here how you get on. Take care
      Soulsearcher

Buddy
      Participant

Thank you soulsearcher xx

iliketea
      Participant

Hope your chat with WA goes well @Buddy. xx

Buddy
      Participant

I had a lovely chat with W A today was in the phone for over an hr .. it does help to talk to someone .. she confirmed it was abuse ( which obviously we all knew) and an element of control !!
      She said it seems you want out but a bit confused still about which direction to go .. she is ringing me again next week !
      Xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

So glad your eyes are open and you are reaching out to WA! Did she go over options with you?

Buddy
      Participant

She mentioned housing briefly and I spoke to her about me waiting to go back to work to get rented property .. not sure if which way to go tbh ..
      I am an (detail removed by moderator) nurse and haven’t worked for a bit as lost (detail removed by moderator) colleagues to covid , so didn’t want to put me and family at risk , but no idea how long I am going to be off work with this covid !!
      I am not sure how long housing wait is .. I guess that is a conversation for next week , but I have no money at present to pay bills etc either !!
      He is not going to be happy about me taking his kids away from him 😬

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content