Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Losingbattle
      Participant

Ive called this post moving on although I haven’t just yet. Basically I’ve felt good the past couple of weeks and I’ve realised that I aren’t as worthless as my ex thinks. I’ve had interest although I’m not ready yet. I’ve started talking to someone I knew from years ago. Just chatting but my ex found out and kicked off. I’m determined not to let him ruin my life and any future life. He kept saying that once I get into another relationship that the kids aren’t allowed near whoever I’m with. How am I ever going to be able to have that eventual fresh start? Even now hes trying to control things

KIP.
      Participant

You cut this man out of your life in every way. Use a third party for all contact. He gets to know nothing about your life. You don’t ever need to speak to him again. Even with children it can be done x

Losingbattle
      Participant

Its something I’m going to speak to the social worker about. Hes even started saying I can’t have the kids see my family. All because my (detail removed by moderator). He said they cant see them

KIP.
      Participant

It’s not upto him who they see. It’s your decision. You’re their mother. He doesn’t get to dictate or bully you anymore. He’s your ex now And you get to enjoy the fact he’s your ex. He doesn’t have any right to tell you what to do. Time to move on with your life making positive decisions for your kids. I’m sure they will all have a great time making new memories with their aunty x abusers can’t stand that we don’t need them. That we forge a good and better life without them. Go meet your sister and have a fabulous day. Treat yourself too x just because you can 💕

Losingbattle
      Participant

3rd party are now getting introduced for the kids. After speaking to the social worker she clearly stated what I already knew. That being he has no place dictating. He wasn’t happy to hear the new terms. Sent abusive messages. Apparently (detail removed by moderator) my home. I honestly think he lives in his own little world where nothing can touch him and he can have his own set of rules. Silly man

KIP.
      Participant

He’s delusional. Can you imagine him going to the police lol. How’s he going to explain the abusive messsages which I’d report to the police if I was you. He’s now been told to use a third party so that should be for contact too. He shouldn’t be contacting you directly at all. No he won’t like it because he’s not in control. Too bad for him. Stay safe and report any threats or abuse. It’s illegal x well done 💪. Power to you x

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content