Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Rainbows
      Participant

finally decided enough is enough and I will take the place been offered me, not sure when but hoping next week, hope its still available as I was dithering.
      sounds silly, but feel like some weight been lifted from my shoulders and I have something to look forward to.

Lilycat
      Participant

Well done, Rainbows- and here’s to you and your future :-)!

When I left, I was in temporary accommodation for a few months. But I felt free and able to start again. Enjoy this feeling and welcome to the rest of your life!

Kindest wishes for a great future

Lilycat x

Rainbows
      Participant

thank you

Millionpieces
      Participant

You have to be proud of your self you decided to leave. I won’t be able to leave him if he didn’t battered me. I was on denial till the end. Even clearly he cheat, he reject me over years (I bet that’s how he controlled me, by rejection and leave crumbs that I have the chance if I stayed)
      Please do proud, as you are very strong and brave. It is not going to be easy abut the fact that you stand up for your self by leaving, I am sure you will cope. Please get as much help as you can, it will be very useful to get through next step.
      Hugs x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content