Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Scaredandlonely
      Participant

Any mums here who can give some insight to what happened after they left? Im scared they will end up in care over this.

Anonymous
      Inactive

What makes you think that x

Scaredandlonely
      Participant

I read a post here and someone said about kids being put into care while court was going on for the divorce. It kinda made me wonder if leaving is worth it if thats what happens

Anonymous
      Inactive

I cant really comment on the post you saw but i do know from experience that if you are honest about your situation and needing help they will help. However if you went back after disclosing he hits the kids you might find that they will end up on a child protection plan. They would be more concerned with your situation as you describe it now than if you were in a refuge keeping all of you safe x

Scaredandlonely
      Participant

God i wont be going back, its taken too much heartache to even make the decision to leave plus i hate his attitude to the kids. Im pretty chilled out with them, but he finds fault in everything they do. All he ever does is talk about the wrong things they do (theyre not even wrong, its what he percieves as wrong) he rarely says anything good.

Serenity
      Participant

Hi Scared and Lonely,

Kids won’t be separated from their mothers unless they are deemed at risk of harm or neglect X

Anonymous
      Inactive

It sounds like your kids really need you to seperate so they can be happier. If ever he threatened my kids that would be my push to get him out. He knows it so he leaves them be. X

Scaredandlonely
      Participant

My kids def arent at risk of that so thats good. They do need us to split. One of my kids is finding life with him unbearable. The kid cant do anything without getting berated for it he has no respect for my husband but how can he show respect to someone who shows absolutely none to him?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content