Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Alittlelost
      Participant

Im so feed up of this weekend already. Ive walked out the room nearly crying 2 times now this morning. He muttered something under his breath and i heard it and its really upset me.

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

Darling I’m really sorry he is such a moron making you feel bad.
      1/4 of the weekend is over now, only 3/4 to go. You can do this. If you need to cry cry honey. Don’t hold back. What he is going to do, tell you not to cry? If he does tell him ok but only if he makes you a nice cup of tea and bring you some biscuits. He will leave you alone because abusers do not like to tend to others people needs. Every time he comes near you ask him to bring you something. Anything, it does not matter. He will quickly learn to avoid you.
      Can you take a long bath? With the bathroom door safely locked?
      Breathe in deeply and out okay. You won’t have to live like this for long. Soon you’ll have a new life honey.

Alittlelost
      Participant

I love baths! … but the place we renting atm doesnt have a bath only shower sadly. When i get my own place i will be sure to get a place with a bath! I used to bath 3 times a day to get my own space and to relax.

Hetty
      Participant

Oh how they love muttering – passive aggression. Imagine you’re made of Teflon and let his words bounce off you. Everything he says is to hurt you and get a response. Don’t believe a word of his c**p. I sometimes put a meditation on my phone and put ear plugs in.
      Can you get out for some peace? Make an excuse that you need to visit someone?

Alittlelost
      Participant

We moved away from all my family and friends. Nearest friend is 3 hours away. He wont let me go out for a walk alone. Im gunna listen to my headphones/music for a bit though or maybe watch some netflix on my phone.

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

Wishing you a peaceful time with music/movies 😌

hop
      Participant

There’s not long to go now. I hope you’re safe and not getting a hard time sweetheart 💖💖💖

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Not long to go now sweetheart. Aye the muttering,mine used to deny he’d even said anything! He’d also tell me stop crying and I had to, had to lock it all in cos he didn’t know how to comfort me. I’d be crying because of what he’d said or done, pure frustration on my part. He sl..ped a few times because I’d gotten hysterical. Id forgotten that.
      IWMB 💞💞

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content