Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Jennaflorrie
      Participant

Shockingly….despite the fact that my dad died (removed by moderator)…..H is still blaming him for us moving here…our family splitting up….(H and S stay in the old town, because of college and work) and for being without money…etc.

The fact that my dad was (removed by moderator) and did help with the house…only stopping helping when h was having a go at him….escapes H. the fact that I left the old town and our old house because of years of verbal and emotional and sometimes physical abuse…is forgotten.

The fact that H is d**n lucky he is even allowed back into my life…that my Dad actually was kind to H and forgave him for being a total jerk to his own daughter….my dad knew some of what had happened…..is forgotten.

Now Son…texts me (removed by moderator).. He sounds just like my H….blaming his granddad for losing thousands of pounds on the project house…blaming his granddad for splitting up the family…comlaining that Grandads funeral cos us a lot of money to pay…that his Dad had kept his anger in for so long…even though Grandad and my family had been so horrible.

Feel really sad. My Sons been affected by living with his dad part of the time without me being around…and by living with his dads parents…who are lovely..but they are all probably complainng about my family.

I am going to have to tell my Son…(who thinks I am going to go back to the old town when this house is sold) that I am NOT going back to the old town…ever. I am afraid this will push him over the edge. I am afraid of hurting my Son..but I cannot be blackmailed by H and Son.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content