Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Not long till i do another video evidence .. reliving my nightmare is going to be hard but i will remain strong i can do this..iam doing it for everyone here. No women should have to go through what i endured i will fight for justice X

Serenity
      Participant

Warrior queen đź’›

I am thinking of you ❤….. hit him where it hurts , we deserve justice.

KIP.
      Participant

Well done. Do it for yourself too. Watch out for the emotional aftershock. Have someone with you afterwards and don’t be surprised if you feel down. You will bounce back up ❤️ Pick your favourite actress and channel your memory through her…… I was Meryll Streep đź‘Ť It kind of distances you from the abuse X

Anonymous
      Inactive

All done and dusted! Warrier queen ok xx

Spill the beansđź’Ş

Anonymous
      Inactive

Not to lot to spill . They never done a video as they had enough evidence on the first video i did . I just gave them a lot of other information that i wrote about my relationship with the monster!! !it could take ages to get him to court .as his phone went to forensics and there could be 1000 pages to sift through .. but i did say i will not give up my fight .. they also said i need to start taking control of my life now . Because they said hes winning as he still in my thoughts . So gonna kick my own a*s and live my life the best i can .and let the detectives do there job x

EeyoreNoMore
      Participant

Awww well done you xx

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content