Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Liquorice
      Participant

So he couldnt find a reciept, that was my fault, shouted, pushed me around a bit, then found the receipt still my fault because im always tidying up so he had to move it. Kicked me then said im a f*/!#ng idiot…why because you moved something then couldnt find it then found it and felt stupid!! Fair play i actually didnt cause it this time.

lover of no contact
      Participant

They are so cruel. They use their mouths to hurt us with their cruel word, insults, blame and swear words. They use their arms to push us and hurt us. Big bullies. Pushing a woman around. He wouldn’t know the meaning of the word gentleman. Because he isn’t one.

That isn’t love. Its control. He is sick. He gets a buzz from pushing you around and causing you to feel hurt and upset and distressed. He has got a big problem. He doesn’t deserve you. You deserve better than him’

Bet he isn’t even angry at all about the receipt. He’s just pretending to be mad at you so he can get a reaction of hurt out of you and increase your fear of him. He knows what he is doing. Its not about the receipt. Mine did the very same about his ‘kit bag for sport’. Storming into house, shouting where’d my kit bag x several times in a hostile manner (frightening the children with his hostility and shouting), flinging his trainors across the room.

They all use the same tactics. They are not even original. Infantile that’s what they are. Giant toddlers.

Liquorice
      Participant

Oh dear (detail removed by moderator) ive had to ring him in work..not looking forward to the outcome of this…bound to be my fault again 😕

Malaya
      Participant

Oh sweetheart, can you not get into a refuge or something? I feel sick reading your posts just remembering that feeling of dread and fear. Please be safe, look after yourself. You deserve so much better than this

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content