Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Abusive partner who i were with under 2 decades also the dad of my teenage son has asked me if we could have some sort of relationship. Ive just finished with another abuser over (removed by moderator) weeks ago. I said no not a chance i said your just wanting a meal ticket like the last one. Meals sex and (detail removed by moderator) i said no way ive changed. Just because your partner ended it because u lost ur temper you cant expect me and kids to take you back. I said i dnt want anyone i felt really proud of myself for standing strong and saying no your not using us xx

KIP.
      Participant

Hey, I remember the hell that man put you through. Well done. True abuser behaviour trying to hoover you back up. Good riddance to bad rubbish X block him at every opportunity 👍

Bubblegum
      Participant

Well said Kip.Abusers never change they can’t stay nice for to long there masks eventually slip over time .If you ever took him in again you’d be back to square one again and eventually things would be worse than ever .Keep strong Icandothis your doing well X*x

Escaped not free
      Participant

Well done. You are doing great. Come a long long way and obviously valuing yourself. It’s great to hear. X*x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content