Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Missnobody
      Participant

I just dont know where I am with him!
      So Monday was a really bad day, Tuesday not much better, but then yesterday he’s all “i love you so much…you’re so cute…you’re beautiful” – I genuinely think that he doesn’t believe he’s doing anything wrong anf thinks our relationship is ok!!!
      I’m so frustrated because i have to kind of pretend to be nice to him or reciprocate the “love” just so I dont wind him up again…

…exhausted…

Whathaveidone
      Participant

Same here. But I’ve reaced a stage where enough is enough. I’m recording everything that happens like a diary of my feelings and what he’s done to make me feel the way I do.

He lectured me for 3 hours about our future, our problems why I don’t want to ‘make love to him’ and in the end I was so exhausted I just gave in and he forced himself on me. Afterwards, he’s in a happy mood now, telling me how beautiful I am, how he loves me so much, how I am his world.

I can’t take his 2 sided personality any longer. It’s driving me insane!

KIP.
      Participant

Hi whathaveidone, the behaviour you describe nearly drove me to a mental breakdown. My ex would have sex when I didn’t want to. I was left feeling tearful, depressed, lost, confused and he just jumped up with a smile on his face. The smile was because he had taken control back. That’s what abuse is all about. They want the control. With sex it was the only thing left I could say no to. He just couldn’t stand that I had that power as he saw it. Sick sick people x

Confused123
      Participant

Well if he can’t make his mind up if he loves u or not and us switching from me nasty to mr kind , tell him u Making the decision to give up on realtionship and u walking away , and he can play hot and cold game himself

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content