Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Serenity
      Participant

I am out of the abusive marriage, and I think I managed to wreck his intentions to do away with me.

My eldest is now safely tucked away from him. He’s managed to find the strength to ignore his dad’s manipulations and keeps his dad at arm’s length. What finally did it was when he went away with him and it got physical. He’s safe now.

My youngest is still too young emotionally to comprehend the manipulation thing totally, but I know I need to spend this time now to heal and gather my strength, as I am sure some time in the future my ex will act in a way that proves it reminds my son how awful his dad is, and he will need me to fall back on.

My sons and I will find strength in standing together, caring for each other and standing up against his cruelty. I will carry on trying to teach my kids the right path, and we will be like an little army of goodness, standing strong against his evil in the future. Together, we can bat off any negative forces.💛

godschild
      Participant

Good for you Serenity, you stay strong,the younger one will see in time and your ex will lose you all x*x

hoodwinked
      Participant

Well done Serenity so good to hear where you are at the moment!! x*x

Strube
      Participant

Serenity I love this. You are an incredibly strong and inspirational woman x

Yes you are Serenity, a strong & inspirational woman, you have been my guiding light since I split up. X*X

Velveteenbun
      Participant

So gald you have escaped, this is wonderful to read x x x

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content