Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi All

I have been away from my ex for a while and I all the things that I’ve dream of doing I’ve done ๐Ÿ™‚

I’ve had friends round for a take away.

Cook a meal for friends.

Had friends stay over.

Been on a holiday.

Now I’m busy sorting out my garden, I’ve bought a shed and busy staining fences and going to have a BBQ.

Keep focused and strong,there is a better life out there for you.

FS xx

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Hi FS, it’s so nice to hear from you again. Thank you for sharing such positivity. Life sounds good now, I’m so happy for you๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š
      IWMB ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

Borntobefree
      Participant

Hi
      Well done you for coming so far!!
      I.myself have been out my abusive relationship for a while. Own home. Parttime job.. Made new friends. And I.go on holiday in a few weeks solo..
      Life is good! X

Falling Skys
      Participant

Thank you both xx and enjoy your holiday BTBF xx

Iwantmeback
      Participant

@BTBF, thanks for sharing and from me too, enjoy your holiday. ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ•ถ๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ•ถ๐Ÿ›

KIP.
      Participant

I remember your story. You were so very brave and deserve every single piece of happiness and joy. Youโ€™ve earned it.

Falling Skys
      Participant

Thanks KIP, I do have an odd wobble but what I have now I wish for all of you.

FS xx

EbonyRaven
      Participant

That sounds fabulous. Have a great holiday, and thank you for sharing that and thinking of us. x

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ยฉ 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England โ€“ Womenโ€™s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Womenโ€™s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions โ”‚ Privacy & cookie policy โ”‚ Site map โ”‚ Protect yourself onlineโ”‚ Mediaย โ”‚ย Jobs โ”‚ Accessibility Guide

EXIT SITE

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content