Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Y.day one the twins he punched himself repeatedly in the face. Called me and f.ing bch went totally hysterical I know he has autism but they were abused in there too. My youngest jumped up to try help me out. I’ve rung emergency social services there coming out end of week. A lot of this is learnt behaviour he’s now got 2 bruised eyes from hitting himself. I’m at rock bottom I can’t go on that piece of c**p has left a massive hole in out life’s and basically got away with the lot (detail removed by moderator). Sorry it’s how I feel x

You poor thing…
      I don’t know what to say to you…
      I don’t know how old your children are. It must be so hard to cope. I can feel how distressed you are.
      Just sending hugs. I hope that SS can help you by giving you an appropriate agency to give you the support you need to face all this. I hope they act quickly. You cannot possibly be strong enough to deal with all this all alone…
      Hang in there for a while longer…keep strong. Big hugs. BJ

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content