Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Really profound neurological difficulties. It’s a real struggle. His dads tried homing in reckoning to help but only if he can come into the house. I said no access has to be at his home. But he doesn’t want t this hes used every excuse there is… I feel saddened how his dad just doesn’t have the genuine feelings I have and intentions. My son is really a 2 person job… I wish his dad hadn’t and wasn’t abusive. Theres nothing more I’d love than for my son to have his parents together.. but I know he will never change xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

It makes me feel so sad how his dads not got the same intentions as me. And love genuinely for his son x

KIP.
      Participant

You have enough love and good intentions for you both x

Wants To Help
      Participant

I only imagine how hard it is to raise a child with an illness or disability on your own. Even though my son did not have these ailments, I still hoped and wished for a kind and loving partner so that my son could be raised by two parents, but it wasn’t to be. I tried for as long as I could, and then I knew that to stay with my abuser any longer would lead to my son having serious issues from what he was witnessing.

Fast forward nearly two decades I now have a young adult who is very well adjusted and has chosen to distance himself from his father all by himself due to his dad trying to bully him, manipulate him and then blank him when my son has followed his own choices and not his dads.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content