Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Told me this morning that when he were out with his dad u.day his dad said to him you should tbink yourself lucky coming out with me at (removed by moderator) most kids just simply stay at there dads what a horrible thing to say to your autistic son x

Serenity
      Participant

It’s great that your son is telling you these things- because you can put him right!

You can say to him that families who care do things together, and that is normal.

He is trying to make your son feel grateful to him now. He can’t control you, do he’s trying to control your son by making him feel grateful and through guilt.

Put your son right. Tell him nice dads make an effort.

betterdays
        Participant

Hello serenity thanks for your reply ur right my hearts breaking earlier I were driving down from the house I’m selling I were going to crash my car into a lampost just me in it x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content